Shuls (Synagogues) Weekday
Morning (Shacharit) Prayers:
7am at 86 Ben Yehuda St
9:00am at 16 Merkaz Ba’alei Melacha St
Chabad on the Coast has Friday night and Shabbat day services each week. You can find us at 18 Bar Kochba St.
Friday night services begin 15 minutes after candle lighting time, which can be found here.
Shabbat day services begin at 10am, followed by a kiddush at 12:30pm.
If you require assistance in making your kitchen kosher, please contact Yehoshua on:
052 308 9485
Kosher Food in Tel Aviv
1) Alternativ Cafe, 10 Dubnov St. 03-695-0567
2) Cafe Cafe, Namal Tel Aviv. 03-546-9459
3) Cafe Greg, Namal Tel Aviv. 03-603-1081
4) Lechem Basar, Namal Tel Aviv. 03-525-2558
5) Kiortosh, 39 Bograshov St. 03-528-0606
As of March 2017 all the above restaurants are Kosher Mehadrin. Kosher certification is subject to change. Please verify the kashrut when at the eatery. We do not take responsibility for the rabbinic supervision.
Women's Mikvahs in Tel Aviv
1) Neve Tzedek, 24 Pines St. 03-510-8677
2) North Tel Aviv, 12 Pek'ein. 03-5464899
3) Central TLV (Chabad Mikva), 54 Bar Kochba St. 03-528-8055
Shabbat Catering in Tel Aviv
There are two places for catering that have Shabbat meals, under the Kosher supervision of Rabanut Tel Aviv (not Mehadrin):
1) Folie's Station, 12 Bograshov St. 053-941-8359
2) Oh Mama, 69 Ben Yehuda St. 03-670-6710